April 30, 2010

Someday We'll Have Kids - Reason #438

The following is a conversation I overheard while buying toilet paper at Target today:

"Mom, mom, mom, LOOK."

"mmhhmm?" (I'm guessing she didn't look because...)


"Mom, mom, you have to look, mom, mom."


"hmmm?"  (mom is still not really looking)


"Mom, these are not just gloves.  These are gloves with decorations on top, look at these.  Look, there's decorations, oh, mom."


Okay, someday we'll have kids so that I can be reminded of all the things in this world that aren't just ______ (fill in that blank for me).  


P.S.  the 'gloves' in question were in the cleaning supplies aisle.  They were indeed more than just gloves.  Those yellow rubber beauties had a great flowery trim.  Little girl obviously had me curious...I went to investigate after I finished deliberating over roll size and quantity.


~the wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment