April 26, 2010

Following a blog is like marriage. Ok, no it's not, but just read this anyways...

I was going to come up with some crazy philosophical mumbo jumbo about how following a blog is a great analogy for marriage...like how we follow each other through life and crap like that. However, I couldn't come up with anything that sounded remotely logical.

FOLLOW US!!!!! :)

All pleading aside, if you like what you see here, then kindly make your way to the right side of this page and start 'following' us through blogger. You'll get an update of when we update and then you'll be updated...so you can read things on our blog...and laugh. And cry. And hopefully come back for more. This isn't a desperate plea for more readers...but we're desperate, so please follow us...we want more readers. We will get bored if people are not reading this...and Janele gets really crabby  when she's bored so please for my sake just read this stinkin' blog, ok?

OH! And if you particularly like something you see...leave a comment! It's kind of like a 'high five' to us saying "Good job married people! Way to be hitched! You're neat!" And that makes us feel special.

That's all for now. End scene.

- the Hubs

4 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to follow you without clicking on the Blogger button? 'Cause I am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yes, Brian, yes you are. I just like to see the people that are following...it makes me feel safe. :) Really, Blogger told me to post something like this...so I did. I'm a drone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Brian, I am following, too. On my google home page. I like your blog. High Five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Good job married people .... way to be hitched .... and wow, you guys really are neat!
    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete