May 28, 2010

We Live in An Apartment in the City...Which is Fun...Right? Isn't IT???!!

I roll over this morning to check the clock, see how much time I have before needing to wake for work. Nice...only 5:30, half hour more...I roll back over. 20 minutes later my alarm goes off. Wait, wha? My alarm is set for 6:00am, not 5:50...what gives??!! Oh wait, that's not my alarm at all...that's...people shouting??! Wha? Who is shouting and what are they shouting about??? Janele is right next to me and she's not shouting...plus she usually doesn't start her daily yell until around 9:15 regardless. Is something wrong?! Is someone being attacked? By an urban cougar??!!! Oh wait...nope...that's not it. It's just our neighbors...drinking Budweiser and listenting to mariachi music in the back alley at 5:50 in the morning. And yes, they are shouting...of course. Perfectly normal. Oh wait, no it's not.

I took this picture from our window...this is looking west down our alley. They got a little out of hand...
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! Be safe!

- the Hubs

What, Hubs?  You didn't like that early morning wake up call of "HEEEAYYYYAYAHAHAGFOISD!!!!!"  I thought it was kind of nice.  Blocked out all those stupid chirping birds.  I guess to each his own...
~the wifey 

1 comment:

  1. URBAN COUGARS HANG AT THE JIVE AND WAILLLL DUHHHSLAKJFLKSADJDKLGJF'[DL

    ReplyDelete