May 18, 2010

Fun Things a Hubs Does

  • Calls you cute when you wear pigtails in your hair
  • Buys you cupcakes : )
  • Plays nonsense games with your nephew
  • Dances in the living room
  • Tucks his sleep pants into his socks (yeah, I don't know why either...)

I love hubs!

~The Wifey


Ok, I need to play a little defense here:
A) 'Dances in the living room' may be taken the wrong way. Don't picture little girls dancing at a slumber party...rather, picture those huge rugby players in New Zealand doing their war dance (the Haka) to signify how manly they are. It's like that.

B) As far as tucking my sleep pants into my socks. I did that, but I don't do it every night. I was doing it to show how I would look in knickers. So there.

- the Hubs

2 comments:

  1. Steve in his living room: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cle20lQg0Qs

    Does he dance like this with his sleep pants tucked into his socks?

    ReplyDelete