February 25, 2011

Home Buying

Did you know that Hubs and I talked to a real estate agent last week?  We did, and it wasn't scary or disappointing like I thought it might be; my fears of the unknown were unfounded, because it was actually really encouraging and enlightening. 

We like Garcia Properties a whole whole lot and would recommend them to anyone looking for an apartment, house, loft etc.  We're currently renting from them and have never had any problems.  Hubs and I both feel like we can trust the company and the people who work there.  That's always a plus, right?

So, it's not like we're moving anytime soon, but it's in the near future.  Nearer than I would have consider before, which is a good thing. 

http://exitupstaterealty2.agentxsites.com/xSites/Agents/ExitUpstateRealty2/Content/UploadedFiles/million12.jpg
We're considering this little gem in the county.  It doesn't have an indoor pool, but I guess every house has its pitfalls.
http://exitupstaterealty2.agentxsites.com/xSites/Agents/ExitUpstateRealty2/Content/UploadedFiles/million16.jpg
This one has a pretty nice view, but only a three car garage...I don't know if I can live like that.

Happy Friday!
~Wifey

1 comment:

  1. If you get a house like that... can we come live in your basement?! ;-) Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete