March 22, 2011

Shark Attack!!!!!

SHARK ATTACK.  Pow.  (I am a nerd...self professed.)

Sometimes a Hubs will take a half-day off work; telling his boss, "I'll be leaving early today to go spend time with my wife."  

Then, on this beautiful spring-like Friday, sometimes a Hubs will take you to lunch at Osage Cafe

THEN, sometimes a Hubs will take you to the Zoo, because its fun and its fresh outside and smells like spring for the first time in a LOONG LOOOOOONG time.

We saw this ape.
Steve took this picture while he was walking...very talented.
We are happy and at the zoo. 
This is a big, slobbery camel....
Steve and this camel are not friends....ask him why, maybe he'll tell you the story.
~The Wifey 

1 comment:

  1. I love my brother and sister. They enjoy life. Their life is joyful. I am joyful to know they're enjoying life. I love my brother a sister. (This comment is sort of 'poem-like'... and it's happy)

    ReplyDelete